Zamplia is one of the fastest growing all-in-one API-driven sample platforms in market research, linking thousands of panelists and survey opportunities on a daily basis. Zamplia connects market research buyers and suppliers in a safe and secure environment, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget with an added focus on data quality.
We’re a team of forward-thinking innovative professionals who are always asking themselves is there a better way to do this? We gain inspiration from daily challenges and thrive in situations that demand outside of the box thinking. We’re solution oriented and our motto is “Sample Made Simple”, meaning everything we do is with simplicity and ease of use in mind.
Our head office is in Etobicoke, ON, we are open to both hybrid and remote working arrangements. Applicants across Canada and the USA are encouraged to apply.
Zamplia is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our expanding team. The Sales Development Representative role is client-facing and will work closely with the VP of Innovation & Strategic Partnerships to identify, nurture, and onboard new clients. The primary goal of the role is to proactively and methodically target and approach new potential clients and effectively onboard them into our sample platform. Most communication with clients will be digital but some degree of travel may be required. The role is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a prominent sales position and opportunities for growth into senior sales positions are available.
- Responsible for identifying and establishing relationships with new and prospective clients.
- Understand the sample platform business models as well as the prospective client’s business model and overall pain points.
- Develop strategic plans for solution-oriented approaches for prospective partners.
- Liaise with the product support team for seamless handoff of client during the onboarding process.
- Report on portfolio growth and sales conversions to senior stakeholders.
- College or University degree with experience or interest in a sales career path.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a sales role, preferably in a SAAS or Market Research environment.
- Able to adapt to changing market conditions in a face paced sales environment.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with senior team members.
- Interest in cutting edge technologies and a basic knowledge of SAAS platforms.
- Can work independently and is self-motivated.
Zamplia’s Hiring Commitment
We understand that real world experience takes many forms. At Zamplia, we believe that dedication and a willingness to learn goes well beyond skills on a resume and we encourage everyone to submit regardless of their background or skill set.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse workplace and provide equal employment opportunities regardless of age, gender, race or religion. A diverse background of team members provides unique perspectives that drives innovation and collaboration.